Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful for...

I have a lot to be thankful this year, a wonderful family, fabulous friends & all of YOU loyal readers & new comers too!  I started this blog a few years ago not knowing if I'd get many readers- but I totally get a kick out of seeing visitors from all over checking out my lil' piece of blogland!

This was another recent 'freebie' from Chi Chi Memories (find her here!) and with Thanksgiving coming up next week here in the U.S.  I thought it'd be just perfect to share this week :)
Thankful

Isn't she just the cutest with her freshly baked turkey?

I cannot wait for all the yummy food to be consumed next week... my mom makes the BEST sticky rice w/Chinese sausage, BBQ pork, mushrooms & other delicious ingredients (it's not exactly a 'traditional' Thanksgiving food the pilgrims had, LOL!, but it is a tradition for our family!)  and it's always a big hit! YUM! :)

So what's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!