Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines for the boys!

Can't forget about the Valentines for the boys! (See the girly cards here)

Technically this first one is more of a birthday card, but that's because today is my nephew's birthday too! I followed the sketch for the TGF Double Take Tuesday Challenge. I found a 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye -Lime Twist at Marshalls that was full of fun prints I couldn't *not* get it! LOL.. now I just wish I got more than one :)

Birthday Boy

I loved the sketch so much I made another card! I wanted to make my little guy his first Valentine card! {even though in some non-Valentine-y colors}

1st Valentine

Happy {heart} Day!

1 comment:

  1. What great boy cards!! They are both so adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!