Friday, November 25, 2011

PCS Mega Sale & Release!

For the next 3 days Pink Cat studio is offering 50% off on all digital stamp purchases! At the checkout just enter the code "MegaSale" and your order total will be cut in half!!

& here are the ADORABLE holiday images available TODAY (right here!)

Of course I couldn't help but to use the cute owl on my card!
PCS Owl

I kept my card pretty simple.. mojo is still making its way back...slowly!

As a special gift Melissa is giving away a free digital stamp! No purchase necessary. Just visit this link and you can download this cute "Turtle & Bird" digi stamp.


It comes in both black & white and in color.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo Cute Lysa...What a great set!! Hope your Mojo comes back soon!! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!