Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertime Hannah

Summer is definitely here where I live in Sunny AZ, we're hitting the 100*F mark and over everyday this week! Can't wait to be sitting on a beach somewhere soon! :)

The By LORi Boyd girls and I are showing off a few more of the June releases... Today I present to you Summertime Hannah! I colored her in one of my favorite color combos- blue & brown (with a touch of pink!)
Summertime Hannah

Isn't she the cutest?! I just love all those curly locks of hair piled on top of her cute little head :)

Please check out what the other ladies created with Hannah on the By LORi Boyd blog!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Lysa, especially that sparkly pink fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lysa! I love this unique layout and your fantastic coloring/doodling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!