Just popping in to share this card I made to add to my birthday card stash (& for the Hero Arts Birthday month challenge!)
I double stamped the background with the Happy definition with the Polka Dots cling images...
- Happy definition, Cling Dots, Delicate Poppies (Hero Arts)
- Long scallop nestabilities
- Ink: Distress Peeled Paint, Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Frost White
- Copics: R43, R46, R59, R89, YG03, YG06
- Other: ribbon, button, seed beads
Thanks for stopping in! Hope you are enjoying your weekends!