Sunday, February 20, 2011

2 Girls & a Boy

Popping to share a few more cards I made for my nieces & nephew..

First, to finish off my Valentine's day show & tell- I altered the Anyas from the Scrapbook kits (Sunshine & Spotlight) with WS-Camille's outfit to make these two for the girls
Pink Anya

Purple Anya

And Valentine's Day is also a special one in our family because it's also my nephew's birthday! He turned SEVEN last week (I still can't believe it myself!) I received Oh Boy! Ian for Xmas and haven't inked him up til now- not sure what kept me so long!
Bday Boy

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. These all are just Adorable......love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Lysa! Love her sassy hair and the ponytail on the first card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!