Monday, November 1, 2010

Color Me Fall

It's a Fall colors challenge this week at Tiddly Inks!

Combine these great colors: purple, mustard & olive and create a FABULOUS fall card to play along!

Fall Pearl
Supplies:
- Pearl (Tiddly Inks)
- Circle nestabilities
- Polka dot embossing folder
- Copics: {hair} Y23, Y26, Y28; {cap & top} V12, V15, V17; {tail} G99, YG91, YG95; {flower} BV00, BV01, BV02; multiliner
- other: ribbon, buttons, pearl gems

Sorry for the short post got lots to do this week!



9 comments:

  1. I seriously love EVERYTHING you do w/ these Tiddly Inks-I wish I had more time to play w/ them! I think theyre adorable! Awesome coloring, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Great fall colors at the top of your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lysa! Love the pearls you used!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweetie!!! The simplicity and gorgeousness is just fabulous!!

    Great job!!

    Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Lysa! I never would have thought to use that image but it's just perfect! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lysa - this is beautiful!!! Love how you colored the Pearls tail!! Perfect image for the challenge!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa cute card!!!! I love the colors.

    xx

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. The pearls in her hair are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet! love the pretty colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!