Happy Friday!! Have you seen the new digis at Claudia & Company?!
I made this card using this new Pumpkin Patch available in the Die Cuts R Us store illustrated by Jane- It is just perfect for Fall! :)
- Pumpkin Patch (Jane's Doodles/Claudia & Co.); Happy Halloween (Hero Arts)
- Long Scalloped rectangle nestabilities
- Orange dot paper (Lasting Impressions)
- Ink: Printer, Memento Tuxedo Black, Uniball Signo White gel ink
- Copics: G16, Y28, YG91, YG95, YG97, YR00, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR12, YR16, YR18, YR61, YR65
- Other: twine, buttons
I followed the sketch this week on Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge (#94) I just love her sketches!
Thanks for stopping by as always!