Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Color Me...Black & White!

One more quick post today to share my entry for the Color Me Copic blog's first challenge!

This is my first time trying the black & white technique... and it's definitely something I'd try again- it was so much fun :) and I LOVE the look of it!
B/W Love Ya!

B/W Rockabilly
Supplies:
- Cheeky Rockabilly (The Greeting Farm); Valentine Wishes (Hero Arts)
- Circle nestabilities
- Patterned paper (DCWV)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sharpie white poster paint pen
- Copics: W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other: button, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. fabulous B&W coloring, Lysa!! very pretty and chic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Lysa! I love the very vintage look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job Lysa, I love all the dimension with your B&W coloring! Thanks so much for joining our first CMC challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!