Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009- Hope you all brought in the new year with a bang!

Two posts tonight, be sure to scroll down to see my entry for Taylor's cupcake challenge too!


I've got a few more cards to catch up on posting here since my last post- I had the chance to go to a few of my local stamp/scrapbook stores (LSS) to spend some of my Xmas money (burning a hole in my wallet) and picked up a few new 'toys'!

First is this cute little fox.. just had to break him in with a little ink and created this, see his bushy little tail- flocking is so much fun!:


Supplies: Foxy (Imaginisce), Long Border Messages (Hero Arts), Scallop Square diecut (Nestabilities-Spellbinders), White flocking (Stampendous)

New Year's Eve was a double celebration for our family- we also threw a party for my niece's 8th birthday party before they went home. Her birthday was actually yesterday- she's our purple princess! (Notice more flocking on the belly!)


Supplies: Critter Party (Penny Black), Birthday Messages (Hero Arts), Scallop square diecut (Nestabilities-Spellbinders), White flocking (Stampendous), Stickles

Finally last week, I had a little bit of time to squeeze in some more cards for the Hero Arts sketch challenge. Here is the sketch for this card:

Supplies: Sweet Moments (Hero Arts), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Stickles


and the sketch for this one:


Supplies: Cupcakes & DesignBlock Birthday (Hero Arts)


Hope your 2009 is off to a great start!

1 comment:

  1. Good cards, all, but I love this little fox to pieces! (please tell me he's a fox and that I didn't just make a really dopey mistake.)

    I have an award for you at my blog tomorrow after 6:00 a.m. (if you're interested).

    Deborah

    dominodebi.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!