Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Catch Up!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

(WARNING: Long post ahead!)


I thought I take the time to catch up on some things that I've been working on recently. Haven't had much time preparing for the holidays to update my blog as frequently as I like to. The past month has kept me busy with a few birthdays and finishing up my Christmas cards that I had posted a while back. But enough with the chit chat- here are the cards:

First off, one of my nieces had a birthday right before Thanksgiving- she's all about the Disney Princesses and even dressed up as one for Halloween so I knew exactly what I had to do!

Supplies: Snow White & Pretty as a Princess (EK Success), Bloom Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)

Another niece a few weeks later turned the big 1-0!


Supplies: Straw Hat Bear (Penny Black), Birthday Messages (Hero Arts)

A good friend turned 30! (Sorry for the blurry picture- it was a quick shot before we went out to her party!)


Supplies: Cat on the Moon (Penny Black), Happy Birthday embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)

On to the Christmas-related cards. A few weeks back Hero Arts had a last-minute gift challenge these are a few that I entered and some others I did as I needed them!

Supplies: Let it Snow; Holiday Gift Tags (Hero Arts), Merriest...(Penny Black),

This one opens up with a pocket inside to slide a gift card into.


Supplies: Let it Snow (Hero Arts), Snowflakes embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)


Supplies: Let it Snow (Hero Arts)



Supplies: Christmas Characters (Inkadinkado), Heard from the Heart (Stampin' Up!), Snowflakes embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft)

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Lysa! These are all super duper cute!!!!

    AND! Thanks for your tip on embossing with chalk ink by using VersaMark first, it works great!

    Happy New Year hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lysa! What a cheerful collection of fun cards! Hope you and yours had a tremendous holiday season! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!