Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Thermal Weather

Thermal Weather... but obviously not here, we're still pushing the *almost* 90 degree mark! (but still beautiful weather..I'll take it!)

I'm on the LDRS Creative blog today sharing a card I made using the new, Saturated Canary stamp- Thermal Weather!

Darlin'

I colored her with copics in some rich jewel tones and die cut it using the Fancy Squares and Little Things dies, including the purple mat. I used some coordinating patterned papers and washi tape in addition to a Basic Stitched flag- that is actually two flags adhered together behind the image to make it fit the length of my card. I finished my card by adding the sentiment from the Amazing Girls stamp set.

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01;
eyes: G20, G21, G24;
hair: E23, E25, E27, E29;
clothing: RV17, RV19, RV66, RV69, B63, B66, B69, W1, W3, W5

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!