Friday, November 4, 2016

"Deer" friend

Woohoo! Happy Friday!

Starting off this first weekend of November with Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group's last sponsored weekend of the year with Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

There are some ADORABLE new reindeer digis in the shop and they are the cutest- I want them all!

I colored up Reindeer Greetings first...

Deer Friend

After coloring with copics, I die cut the reindeer using a Fancy Rectangles and Layers die by Creative Basics, in addition to another of the same size in green card stock.  I love keeping my cards simple so I just layered them onto a piece of patterned paper and added some wood veneer and sequin embellishments.

Copics: 
reindeer: B24, B26, C0, C1, E31, E33, E35, E37,
red: R17, R37, R89
greens: YG03, YG17, YG67
shadow: B41, 0

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!