Wednesday, November 30, 2016

North Pole Woods

Hello!

Hope all of you in the US had a wonderful holiday weekend, and everyone else- a fabulous regular weekend! LOL!

I'm sharing a card today over on the LDRS Creative blog that I made combining two of the newest clear stamp sets- North Pole & North Woods!

North Pole Woods

I stamped and masked the polar bear from the North Pole stamp set and then added the trees to the background. Colored in copics, I gave the trees a dusting of snow- it is the North Pole, right? I die cut the scene using a die from the Fancy Squares & Little Things die set, and finished of the image with a bit of sparkle using a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I found some coordinating pine tree patterned paper in my stash, along with the polka dots (I thought looked like snowballs!) using the Basic Stitched flag die also from Creative Basics, pulled everything together with a sprinkling of snowflake sequins and baker's twine and added the sentiment using a stamp from the *HSN exclusive* CandiBean Christmas stamp bundle... there's still some available AND they're on sale!!

Copics: 
polar bear: C00, C0, C1, C3
trees: E35, E37, YG03, YG17, YG67, YG97

Thanks for stopping by hope you have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!