Tuesday, September 1, 2015

School is COOL!

Happy September!

& Happy new Tiddly Inks challenge day! This week's challenge is a "School Rules" theme.  School starts pretty early here in AZ- they've been back for almost a month already!

Even though my kids aren't in school yet, I love making back to school themed cards.  They usually go to my nieces' awesome teachers!

If you follow me on Instagram (@lysaqr), you would have seen that I recently scored some deals on 6x6 paper pads - including We R Memory Keepers Hall Pass paper collection! I just love the colors in it, and played off those to create my card...

School is COOL

I'm wondering which one of my nieces will claim this one...

Thanks for stopping by- still rolling out more scrapbook layouts will share soon!

3 comments:

  1. So lovely! Those papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lysa. I love the design paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this little girl on the book, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!