Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OH, the Places You'll Go!

I have a few more cards to share today- this is my 2nd post today! Please check out my first card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge HERE!

I've really been dying to play along with the now monthly challenges over at The Greeting Farm! I'm squeezing in just under the deadline for this month's 'Back to School' challenge!

I've had this sweet Oliver & Amelia- Little Dreamer set for what seems like forever and never inked it up til NOW! While it's still few years before my son goes to school (thank goodness- because I am SO not ready for that stage yet!) I had to use the lil Oliver! :)

TGF Back to School

I had this Dr. Seuss quote stamp laying around and thought it was a perfect fit!

I have one more card to post... coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. that's a darling card Lysa :) Thanks for playing with us at the farm- Holly TGF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!