Wednesday, October 29, 2014

LMMS: Wild About You!

Wow this month has surely flown by.. it's the last Thursday of the month- Halloween is TOMORROW- do you have your costumes ready???

Anyway, it's my last week guest designing with Little Miss Muffet Stamps, and I've had a blast playing with all these cuties! This week I just had to use another Jr. Hatter, Jr. Hatter Gemma!

Wild About You

I had some fun coloring her cute giraffe hat & her hat in my new favorite jewel color combo!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is Fabulous!!! I totally bought this image today after seeing your creation and I bought Camille too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! I *may* just have all the jr. hatters in my collection now! ;)

      Delete
  2. That hat is so fun, and I'm loving the deep rich colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!