Thursday, October 2, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday: BOO!

Happy 1st Friday of October! It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

To get in the spirit of the season, this week's challenge is... HALLOWEEN!

I surprising didn't have any TGF Halloween images in my stash! So what did I do??  I remembered that I *DID* have this WS Dahlia stamp and along with a witch hat embellishment thought with a little fun coloring she would make a perfect lil' witch!

IMG_8015

What do you think?

I layered scrap pieces of patterned paper with washi tape, some spiderweb punched from vellum, and added a bit of sparkle with a glitter pen- it's a little hard to see in the photo.

Hope to see you join in the Halloween fun with us at The Greeting Farm! Check out more inspiration from the rest of the design team and the details to enter!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the coloring and all the different strips of paper/border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVE the witch and the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!