Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stripes or Plaid?

or both?!

It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge @The Greeting Farm! Marcy is hosting this week and her challenge is to use plaid or stripes!

I couldn't decide... so I used BOTH! :) Using the sweet girl from the WS Wild Child, I made this with my lil niece in mind.. her favorite color of the moment is ORANGE & she's going to be starting kinder soon.. might just have to have my sis sneak this in her backpack :)
Plaid or Stripes FFF


Check out what the rest of the design team created over on the TGF blog & I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge..

2 comments:

  1. Hermosa te felicito me encanto tu tarjeta!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the doily and I love how her hoodie is winking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!