Thursday, July 17, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday: Summer Colors

TGIF!

I'm hosting another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog this week! In my {many} moments of getting lost in the world that is Pinterest I found this gorgeous photo that I couldn't help but to think how it would be a great inspiration piece, the colors, the flower- I love it all!


I chose to ink up the newest Dollie release and color her up in these fab colors...
FFF 7.18
I created the background piece by stamping my flower image (that I found for $1!!) in white ink embossed on some water color paper, inked it up with matching distress ink- Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, & Mowed Lawn. I added a few finishing embellishments, including my newest obsession- DIY enamel dots (I made them by melting perler beads in my oven!)

Thanks for stopping by- be sure to check out the TGF blog for all the challenge details & I hope to see YOU join us!

2 comments:

  1. What fun colors! I'm loving that embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring on the image and such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!