Monday, April 7, 2014

You're Tweet!

It's not very often that I post more than once a day (so please see my 1st post of the day here)

But I couldn't help it when I was doing my usual blog reading catch up and I found this new-to-me company, Newton's Nook Designs! There's a sketch challenge going on (& you know how much I ♥ a sketch!) and they even have a couple of freebie digis up for grabs- so I just HAD to play along! :)

I'm trying really hard to put a dent in my scrap paper pile and thought this lil birdie would look super sweet paper pieced! Added a bit of twine and I called it done! :)

You're Tweet!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lysa! I'm so glad you found us! Your card is adorable!I love the paper piercing you did with our digi image! And the gold paper in the center is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love how the yellow bird pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!