Tuesday, April 22, 2014

2 Cute Penguin

I recently discovered 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps- they have the cutest images & they recently celebrated reaching 5000 fans on Facebook with this ADORABLE penguin digi freebie!

I decided to join in on the fun with their Celebration challenge- I couldn't wait to color him :) & the Confetti Crush Challenge at Curtain Call Challenge too! Because what's a celebration with out some confetti (sequins!)?!

2Cute Penguin

It's a bit had to see, but I popped each of of the flags and his hat on some foam tape for some extra dimension.

I've been also trying to keep track of the Copics I use (again- I got lazy & stopped! LOL) so here they are!
Penguin: C3, C5, C7, C9, R00, R01, YR07, YR09
Flags & hat: R24, R27, R29, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y13, Y15, Y17, G14, G16, G17, B24, B26, B29, V12, V15, V17


5 comments:

  1. Adorable penguin! Love the colorful banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love your coloring, and the simple design really shows off the cute image! Thanks so much for joining the Celebration Challenge at 2 Cute Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! love that penguin. thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! Love the rainbow hat and banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!