Friday, November 12, 2010

Joy Snowman

Whew!  Things are finally back to normal (well.. almost).  We had a whirlwind of family sweep through town for my sister's beautiful wedding last weekend!

Here's another quick card I put together for another new digi from Jane's Doodles that is now available from Claudia & Company  at the Die Cuts R Us store...

JOY SNOWMAN! I just knew I had to make a snow-globe!
Joy Snowman
Supplies:
- Joy Snowman (Jane's Doodles/Claudia & Co.)
- Circle & Labels 3 nestabilities (1/2 of a diecut to make the base)
- Ink: Printer, uniball signo white gel pen
- Copics: {snowman} B0000, B00; {nose} Y17, YR04; {scarf/glove} R37, R39, R59; {sign/arms} E31, E44, E47
- Other: ribbon,  stickles

Have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back Monday with an exciting announcement too!!


4 comments:

  1. so cute. love the ribbon treatment. fab card, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snow globe!!The ribbon is such a nice touch. Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am digging this snowman, sweet image and I love your card design Lysa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!