Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exciting Puddle Jumper News!

Hello & Happy Monday!!

I can't believe how fast the weekend flew by and that it's already Monday again!  But excited to share with you some exciting news over at Claudia & Company... by popular demand the fabulous Lori Boyd's Puddle Jumper line of stamps are now available in digi format!! (Check out the Die Cuts R Us store!)

Here is a card I made with sweet little Ella...
Puddle Jumper Ella!
Supplies:
- Ella digi (Lori Boyd)
- Patterned embossed paper (KI Memories)
- Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: printer, uniball signo white gel pen
- Copics:{skin} E000, E00, E02, E11 {hair} 100, C3; {clothes/shoes} E25, E27, E29; B21, B34, B37;
- Other: pom pom ribbon, buttons

It was a total coincidence that I colored Ella and picked coordinating cardstock that fit in with the monthly challenge at Claudia & Company too- check the deets here!

Thanks for stoppin' by.. feels great to be back to regular blogging again :) 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Lysa! I have just gone to buy Ella for myself now, I love Lori's stamps, they are so cute. I love your card and the way you coloured Ella's hair :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... she is so cute! LOVE your sweet card, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! I love the color combo :) Pretty card!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet Lyda! You know you just gave me a scare right? I checked the comments on my blog and read somebody didn't like my wallet... luckily it turned out it was you joking around :). Love this card sweetie! pI actually got my first Puddle Jumer stamp the other day. Hope you are doing well!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is super sweetness, love the hair and her rosy cheeks, love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!