Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Challenge: Flowers!

Happy Hump Day!

I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by and that February is coming to an end (even for a short month!) Which also means that my term over on the InStyle Stamps team is coming to an end.. it's been a great experience for my "first design team"

Anyway, I am hosting the Wednesday Challenge this week over on ISS- and this week's theme is FLOWERS... Hopefully the weather is starting to warm up and it's starting to look like Spring where you are!

I used this super cute digi-image, Mayah for my card and embellished with some prima flowers..
Mayah Flowers

Mayah & butterfly
Supplies:
- Mayah (Instyle Stamps)
- Labels 4 nestabilities
- Grass border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Ink: printer, white gel pen
- Copics: B01, B05, B91, B93, BG13, BG15, BG18, E00, E21, E25, E27, E29, E74, E77, R83, R85, YR04, YR09, 0.3 multiliner pen
- Other: prima flowers, butterfly mini punch, buttons, pearl gems, ribbon, string

Thanks for stopping by- hope to see you play along over on InStyle Stamps!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Mayah is a cutie!! Love your flowery card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...... Mayah is so adorable!!! such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love that cute image and all the pretty colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!