Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Sketch #7

Hello My Crafty Friends!

It's Saturday Sketch day again on the Club Anya & Friends blog- hosted by Pam! She created this fabulous sketch for you to play along with:



I used the newly released Cheeky Cherry Glamour for my card, I went with the black, white & red theme for the classy romantic look...
Glamour Love

Glamour-ous
Supplies:
- Glamour Cheeky (The Greeting Farm)
- Scalloped rectangle nestabilities
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen
- Copics: E000, E21, R20, R46, R89, N3, N7, multiliner
- Other: Prima flower, gems, buttton, ribbon, string

Be sure to head over to the Club Anya & Friends Blog for all the deets on the challenge!!

Until next time.. thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. The colors on this look so regal! Wow, that maroon and black are striking together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty rich colors!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GORGEOUS card, Lysa! LOVE the flower in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one show-stopping, jaw-dropping card!! Fabulous colour choice and I adore your flower!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!