Thursday, May 24, 2018

School Year-end

Hello!

I'm starting to get used to this blogging thing again!

I'm back again to share a couple of cards I made for my son's teacher and the teacher's aide.  This week is the last week of school for him and he's "graduating" from Kindergarten!

My son had the BEST teachers, he loves school so much and soaks up all the information like a sponge!! Looking forward to see what the next school year brings...

My first card was for his main teacher, from getting to know her through the school year and information from my son- we learned that she enjoyed a local (national?) chain of restaurants that serves flavored soda, Sodalicious.  I immediately had an the idea come to mind for her card...

SODA best!

I had so much fun making this card using the Soda Pop stamp set and coordinating dies from My Favorite Things. I thought it was a perfect fit for Mrs. N and I hope she loves it (and the gift card to the soda shop!) too!

The second card I made for the teacher's aide... I had discovered early on in the year that she *LOVES* garden gnomes- so it was an easy pick on what to put on her card and other gifts throughout the year!

I recently got my hands on this Paper Smooches Forest Whimsy stamp set and I couldn't WAIT to ink and color him up!

I kept the card super simple (because I was short on time) and I wanted to showcase this adorable gnome all by himself!

Gnome One

I paired the image with some stamp altering to create the sentiment using You Gnome Me by My Favorite Things! 

Now that summer break is here, I hope that means I'll have more time to be card-crafty again and get back to regular blogging!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!