Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Stay Cool!

It's time for a new Tiddly Ink Tuesday Challenge AND there are some new images available in the shop now!


This week's challenge is a fun one... TINGO! (Think Bingo but with Tiddly Inks...)



I took the diagonal squares from the top left to the bottom right- Dies, Tiddly Inks, & Ribbon.  And as I mentioned before there's a new girl in the Tiddly Inks shop and she's available now!

Introducing Molly! This is Molly Swims...

Stay Cool

I loved the stripes on her dress and gave her a patriotic red, white & blue stripes in time to celebrate the upcoming July 4th/Independence Day Holiday!

Colored in copics- what else?! I used this die from Mama Elephant and this sentiment from MFT. I dug into my ribbon stash to find some coordinating blue, and I finished by coloring portions of her dress in sparkle using a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle marker.  It's a little hard to see above, here's a better view...

Stay Cool- sparkle

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you pop in and join the Tiddly Inks Challenge and grab some adorable Molly images for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Gorgeous colouring, gorgeous design and the sparkle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image! Your coloring, seriously, the way you color black things, looks AMAZING. Love those sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!