Saturday, December 21, 2013

Warm Fuzzies

Hi all!

Are you ready for Christmas?!?! I can't believe it's only 4 days away!

Just popping in with a quick post to share my latest PeeWee Designs card with you!  She's one of the newest additions to the PeeWee family for December!  Beary warm wishes... a sweet girl who's got a little spunk :) she's got her warm winter hat and has her hands pulled into her sweater! Keep your eye out for PeeWee Designs in 2014.. a little bird told me some fun stuff is going on! ;)

Warm fuzzies

Totally made me think of one of my nieces.. for her birthday she really wanted a Flippeez hat, and not just any one she wanted the one that was a green monster! LOL (have you seen them? They're super cute hats that have a little pump in the tassel that make the ears flap. So cute that I had to get one for my son too- he LOVES it!  I colored the bear to match her hat... just might have to tuck this one into her Christmas gift! :)

Kept the card clean and simple to play along with CAS(E) this Sketch's last challenge of 2013 too!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!