Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chinese New Year Red Envelopes

Another post for Chinese New Year!

This year I decided to make my own "Lai See" or Lucky Red Envelopes to give my nieces this year. I measured one to get the right dimensions and came up with this:

Chinese New Year Red Envies
Supplies:
- Asian Dolls, Asian Borders (Hero Arts); Gong Hay Fat Choy (Design in Squares)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fired Brick Distress Ink, Versamark 
- Copics: {skin} E000, E00, E11, R01; {clothes} RV00, RV02, RV04; V12, V15, V17
- Other: gems, enamel accents, stickles


Thanks for stopping in.. I'll be back tomorrow with some exciting news!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to make your own red packet envelope- it's very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - the dolls are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love the embossed backgrounds. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!