Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend with the all the dads in your families! I have 2 Father's Day cards to share in this post!

This first one for my dad...

Supplies: Decorative Bamboo; Happy Everything Greetings (Hero Arts); Scalloped Rectangle & Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), twine, button,

I recieved this great stamped tree from my fellow Hero Arts blogger- Anne. We did a fun little swap when she was looking for this daisy stamp I just happened to have! This one is for my father-in-law...

Supplies: Stamping Green Tree (Hero Arts), Father's Day (Studio G), Argyle embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Double Scallop border punch (Martha Stewart), Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Inkssentials Clear Glaze (Ranger), twine, buttons, Copic Markers

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday evening!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lysa! Terrific Father's Day cards. I love what you did with the tree stamp! I especially love the light shading you gave the branches - it adds a lot of depth. And I like the gloss on the fruit too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysa - love the bamboo card. Like the colours you used. Your tree is awesome as well - so colourful. Great ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!