Saturday, April 11, 2009

Awww.... babies!

Seems like everyone is having babies around us recently.. we were at a baby shower today for some good friends who are having a baby girl in May. I just love these Sweet Pea stamps from Pink Cat Studio- they are so adorable!



My sister-in-law also just had a baby boy last month (and I'm a little late getting this to her) I think the cuteness of this one will make up for that!


Supplies: Sweet Pea (Pink Cat Studio), Scalloped Circle diecut (Nestabilities-Spellbinders), Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Prima flowers, buttons, Copic Markers

Scroll down for my second post for the Hero Arts challenge..

3 comments:

  1. Great card - these images are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Have the Owls...Must get those too they are soooooo CUTE!!!
    Love the cards you made Lysa.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!