Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Challenge #43

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend- it's just a beautiful sunny 80 degree here in AZ!

As if the cards I did in the previous post weren't enough for the week, I decided to squeeze in one more- Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge. I had always been lurking at these challenges from a distance- I thought this time I would just give it a try! I tend to fall into routines with the color combinations that I use. This color challenge put me to the test- while I had all the colors, I would not have thought to put them all together on one card.

Here is the color combination:



I badly wanted to ink up this Hero Arts set since I got it, and am pretty happy with the end result!

Supplies: What's Cooking (Hero Arts), Split Pea & Sweet Tomato dots paper (Lasting Impressions), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Copic markers

I had a lot of fun with this challenge, and intend on participating in some more!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Lysa, that is so beautiful! I love how you combined the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...ha ha...:-) I noticed how nice your posts look. Pictures, text, pictures, text....

    My pictures look like a stash of pancakes, one on top of the other! How can I alternate pictures and text? I would love to know! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! I love the little apron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and look it was a lot of fun to make! Very nice! Like you as I just started to participate in this colour challenges, I found they are definitely a challenge! LOL!! but also lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute Lysa! I love what you did with the new HA stamp set! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card!! I love how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Card Lysa...What a Fun Set.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just been browsing through your blog... wow... you have so many gorgeous cards... I just couldn't stop looking. I'm amazed at how many stamps you must have though... lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!