Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pocketful of Challenges!

Time for another one of Taylor's cupcake challenges, and another for the Hero Arts 'pockets' challenge last week- squeezing both of them in before the deadlines!

First up is my card for Taylor's challenge:



I love this build your own robot set from Stampendous- the possibilties are endless!

Supplies: Hot Botz; Botz Quotz (Stampendous); Live it Up (Hero Arts)

And I still can't get enough of these Asian dolls from Hero Arts, just had to use it again for the pockets challenge this week!



Supplies: Four Dolls; Thoughful Messages (Hero Arts), Scallops border punch (Stampin' Up!), Felt embellishments (La-di-dah)

Possibly another idea brewing in my head for another pocket card... off to create!
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love the buttons on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards! Love the robot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love that robot image! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!