Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to....

Just had to get back into the swing of things with some of my goodies from my previous post! I had gone to a small convention/stamp show a few weeks ago, my great find there = Spellbinders Nestabilities! These little die-cutters/embossers are so cool! As you can see from my recent entries for the Hero Arts birthday challenge, I went a little nuts and used them on each one!


Supplies: Zinna Style (Hero Arts); It's your birthday (Penny Black); Scallop circle diecut (Nestabilities)


Supplies: Sweet Bird (Hero Arts); Happy Bird-day (Stampin' Up!); Bird & Swirls embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Scallop circle die-cut (Nestabilities); Threading Water border punch (Fiskars)


Supplies: ClearDesign Playful Animals, Birthday Messages, Mixed Borders (all Hero Arts); Scallop circle die-cut (Nestabilities)

And there I go using greens and browns again... Next post, completed baby shower invites and matching thank you cards!

TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute stuff! I actually cleaned/organized my craft area today,! It'll be all ready for hopefully a crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!