Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ahh.. to be organized!

For awhile now, I've been thinking of ways to better organize some of my things- and just recently did a little re-org to my clear stamps. Before I kept them in their original plastic packaging and in a basket (intended for CDs) and flipped thru them until I found the one I wanted. Well now..


I found these clear plastic DVD cases at my local office supply store. I kept both the clear printed acetate and the card that came with the packaging, slipped it in the front and the back to keep it all together. Printed out the name & company of each stamp set onto clear mailing labels and stuck those on the spines of the cases. I bought the same kind of cases in CD size for the smaller sets I own- I haven't gotten to these yet...

I am loving this "system"- I feel more productive being organized (though it doesn't always show when I'm crafting :)) much easier when I can actually find what I need!

Now.. what's next in line to re-organize?


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this. I like that - so the larger sets will fit in a DVD case. Off I go to search.... :) Clarian's Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to do this and you inspired me to get going. I will go look for those cases today! Thnx for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of doing the same think with the few clear stams have.
    Now that I saw yours, I'll certainly do it!

    My congratulations for your cards, they are so beatiful.


    Lucia
    Florence, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find these dvd cases? Great idea! Right now, mine are in IKEA storage bxs & I have to search the entire thing! Thx for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!