Sunday, June 22, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #21

I discovered this blog by way of my sister and PaperTrey Ink. Every Friday "Taylored Expressions" holds Cupcake Friday Challenges. http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/

It doesn't necessarily have to have a cupcake, but as she says on her site, "You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!?" And it just gives me another reason to use the Hero Arts Clear Design Cupcake set!

For the most recent Cupcake Challenge, this is what I came up with:

















It was fun making this card, with have a sketch already planned, it makes it a bit easier to put the card together. I look forward to entering more of her challenges.

Thanks Taylor!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! That cupcake frosting looks edible! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!